Warrior Cats Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє - Page 2 Empty Re: ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:44 pm

In the back of her mind Duskshade acknowledged how small the fish was but she felt the jealousy first. How come an apprentice could catch prey better than her? She had been a warrior for four months now! Quickly she took the final blow on her or rather Owlpaw's prey. "Nice catch." She muttered. For some odd reason Owlpaw appeared older to her. She frowned, dropped the fish at Owlpaw's feet and walked back to the SeaClan camp remembering to keep her head held high.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє - Page 2 Empty Re: ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by batypaw Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Owlpaw snatched up another fish, barely bigger than the first, and was just turning to beam happily at Duskshade when he noticed that she was padding away. Feeling hurt, he dug his claws into the fish and killed it, his ears going limp once more. This always seemed to be happening every since Tidepelt had died. Normally his mentor would congratulate him on his excelent catch, praise him and be proud of him like a father would a son. The other warriors though never looked at him that way. Sometimes they would even get jealous of his skills since he was only an apprentice, and he wondered if that was what had just happened with Duskshade.
~
Opalshine was pacing the camp clearing, her tail twitching back and forth impatiently as she awaited the arrival of her fellow clanmates. Owlpaw had just left, probably to catch a fish or two she guessed, or even a vole, and should be back soon. Lifting her head, she pressed her ears forward as she heard a soft rustling coming from the entrance. As Duskshade entered the camp, she quickly padded over, smiling at the other warrior. "Do you want to share a rabbit with me, Duskshade? It feels like moons since we last shared a piece of fresh kill." Blinking quizically, she noticed that Duskshade had returned empty pawed. "No fish out today, huh?" Opalshine asked gently, her eyes glowing with understanding.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 pm

Duskshade looked up surprised. That apprentice was really beginning to get under her fur. He was bigger and more experianced than her and its just ate at her from the inside. For a second she felt guilty, the young tom had lost his mentor and seemed to be missing something very important to him. She vowed to find him when she got the chance and apologize. Remembering Opalshine she made a good attempt at smiling. "Yeah sure, thanks Opalshine." Duskshade made a quiet, unacknowledgable sigh of relief. She was happy that someone understood.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Nodding silently, Opalshine picked out a plump greenleaf rabbit from the pile and dropped it at Duskshade's paws before settling down next to her. "Ah, we better enjoy all this prey while we can. Leaf-Fall seems just around the corner." Arching her neck down, she took a bite out of the rabbit's haunch, chewing carefully before swallowing the succulent meat. "Mmm, rabbit's my favorite." Coughing slightly out of embarrasment she quickly added," But I like fish too of course, I just prefer rabbit meat. It just seems much more filling to me."
~
Owlpaw scooped both fish up in his jaws and, dragging his paws and tail sulkily, he slowly made his way back to camp. Gone was the energy he had had when he had woken up, gone was the rush of excitment as he had caught the fish. All that there was now was the same empty hollowness he had felt watching his mentor slip farther and farther away from him, as another warrior gripped his scruff and pulled him out of the water. The same feeling he felt when Oceanstar told him that Tidepelt was never coming back. In seemingly no time he was back at the camp, not noticing how far he had traveled, deep in his thoughts he had been. Ducking into the camp he not so much as glanced at Duskshade, dropping his share of fresh kill on the pile and taking another fish for himself.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Duskshade sat down next to Opalshine and ate her fill of the rabbit. What Opalshine had said did sound a little childish and she was clearly embarresed but she decided not to say anything, after all Opalshine had dismissed the fact that she had yet another failed attempt at hunting today. Out of the corner of her eye Duskshade saw a grey pelt enter the camp and she realized it to be Owlpaw. "Thanks Opalshine, I'll see you later." The words almost didn't escape from her mouth. It wasn't uncommon for her to slur her words. Duskshade moved quickly over to Owlpaw and saw how hurt he looked. Imediately she was stabbed with guilt so she forced a smile onto her face. "Hi Owlpaw. You did really good with hunting today. Your technique is very unique." She hoped she hadn't hurt Owlpaw too much and that he might forgive her.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Screenname: Mintbird
Cat name: Steel
Pelt/Eyes: He has a dark grey pelt with deep piercing blue eyes and many scars. Still very large though frail. Perhaps he was handsome when he was younger.
Mate/Crush/Kits: N/A (old people love creeps me out XP)
Other: A previous rouge.

[I'm gonna start RPing him now, not gonna wait.]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Opalshine shrugged, watching her go off as she gulped the remainder of the rabbit down. Kicking dirt over the bones and bits of flesh left over she stretched and rolled over onto her back, twisting around and purring contentedly as the sunlight warmed her right up.
~
Owlpaw looked up from the fish he was eating and smiled weakly at Duskshade. "Thanks. I.. I really try my best to do what Tidepelt taught me. I haven't been taken training ever since.. Since.." His voice choked up, but he quickly swallowed it back down and continued. "It really means a lot to me. Thanks." He repeated the thank you, as if the first time it wasn't enough. She was the first to ever come up to him and apologized, and it warmed his heart to think that at least someone still cared enough about him. Opalshine was always really nice of course, but that was different. She was always nice to everyone.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Steel woke up in the Elder's den and groaned. Back where he was from there hadn't been as much humidity and the ocean breeze caused his joints to ache. Of course he never showed it. Back when he was at the peak of his youth, living in the alley ways of the two-leg place he could take on anyone and anything. He still told himself this but he knew that he wasn't young and agile any longer. It was only a matter of time before- but that wasn't going to happen now and he was determined to take on today.
---
Duskshade inwardly thanked StarClan that Owlpaw wasn't holding a grudge. She almost admired him for being able to hold himself together after something like that and being so young. Duskshade shrugged. "You don't need to thank me, it's true." She remembered how Owlpaw had said he hadn't trained in a while. "I could teach you some of my hunting skills but-" Her voice trailed off. She wasn't really sure she had any hunting skills.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:48 pm

"Why don't you teach me some battle moves, then?" Owlpaw asked, perking up suddenly at the thought of training. "Let me just finish eating first," he mumbled through a mouthful of fish. He was done eating in a flash, and was already on his paws with his tail up, looking at Duskshade expectantly. "You are going to teach me some more battle moves, right?" It was already nearing the end of sunhigh in what seemed like no time at all, and Opalshine had left on patrol, maybe to go hunting again or check out the borders, Owlpaw wasn't sure. But one thing he was sure of though, was that he would finally get the chance to train after waiting for two whole days in grief.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:59 pm

Duskshade had some doubts. She had never taught an apprentice before. But Owlpaw seemed so excited she just didn't think she could say no. "Alright then. But it's getting late. We'll have to make it quick for today."
Duskshade led Owlpaw out of the camp and unto the shore where the soft sand should cusion anyone's falling. She stood facing Owlpaw, her green eyes glowing. Combat, even training made her heart race. "Attack me."
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:03 am

[i gtg, but I'll bbt! Sorry, bye]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:05 am

[K, cya!]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:44 am

[Mkay, I'm back for a quick post~]
Owlpaw nodded, understanding that evening training sessions would always have to be short, as it was both nearing time to go to bed, and that usually just before sunset the tide came up considerably farther along the sand. He padded happily along behind Duskshade, the harsh after-sunhigh light blinding him as they broke out of the forest and onto the beach. Shaking his head and blinking, his eyes rapidly adjusted as he crouched down low in front of Duskshade, his tail curling up next to his side as he eyed her. "That it's, then? Just attack? No particular moves you want me to work on?" Owlpaw gave a short pause of airy thought before adding, "Unless of course this is because you want to assess me before any real training begins."
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 pm

The corner of Duskshade's mouth curled up into a smile. Maybe she could teach the cheeky apprentice. She crouched down into a tense defensive stance, her paws rooted to the ground for stability. "Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. No questioning. Attack me." Somehow Owlpaw appeared to her like he was real compition, questioning her teaching methods like he did. Then again Duskshade wasn't sure exactly what she was trying for, but she supposed a lesson would soon fall into place.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:25 pm

{oh wow ._.}
OceanStar watched the apprentice and warrior react to each other. The essence in the air of Duskshade's emerging anger had been more... noticeable. Owlpaw had been innocent - OceanStar was sure of it.
[I] He must be trying harder because his mentor had left him expectantly... the grief must be swallowing him by the minute. You just have to feel dismay for the poor apprentice...[I] OceanStar thought. As Duskshade stormed off, the tide seemed to recede for a bit. Owlpaw didn't notice Duskshade's anger, and so he went on playing with the fish. OceanStar headed back for camp while Owlpaw followed behind.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

https://warriorcatsfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:47 pm

[Oh wow what???]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 pm

{You guys posted a lot lol.}
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 pm

[And you missed out lawl]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:58 pm

{shaddup}
xP
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:59 pm

[That's not nice. You make me sad Broski]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Opalshine's head lifted as Oceanstar entered the camp. Finally, she thought, scrambling to her paws to welcome the grey tom back to the camp. "Have you decided on a deputy yet, Oceanstar?" She asked casually, blinking her big blue eyes at him. She had always admired the handsome leader, but who in SeaClan didn't? He was one of the best leaders to living memory. At least, that's how she thought of it, anyway. The only real major thing that had ever happened recently was Tidepelt's death, and that never really proved anyone's bravery, except maybe for Owlpaw's. A gentle, salty breeze blew through the camp, coming from the ocean and scattering grains of saind across the clearing just to get caught in the fur of passing cats. The breeze brought with it the tang of the ocean, and Opalshine breathed it in thickly, savoring the sweet smell of fish and water.
~
Owlpaw's whiskered twitched with faint amusement. "Alright," he meowed. "But I won't go easy on you!" He yowled, lunging forward with his paws outstretched. He ducked at first, slashing at her paws with his claws sheathed before launching himself upward, tucking his chin in to protect his neck as he headbutted hers.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Duskshade let out a startled yowl. Of course she hadn't expected the apprentice to be that strong. After all Duskshade was a bit on the small side and normally used her size as an advantage to her speed. Maybe the apprentice should be made a warrior early... Duskshade was blown off her feet and quickly decided to go limp. She landed on the ground and felt no pain but remained still anyways. Purposly she slowed her breathing and lie still on the shore.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Owlpaw rose up onto his hind legs, tucking his tail around his legs, preparing for a retaliation that didn't come. Falling to his paws, he lashed his tail about and eyed the warrior curiously, wondering if she was okay. Tossing the idea of going to check to make sure back and forth through his mind, he finally decided on padding over to sniff at her once he saw that her breathing had been slowed. "Duskshine?" He murmured, bending down and nudging her cream colored flank with his nose.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Duskshine's muscles were aching from being so still and when she felt him nudge her, her back leg swung out and tripped him. Imediately she jumped up and pinned Owlpaw. "Let that be lesson enough. Leave the dead alone." She let Owlpaw up. "I think it is time that you become a warrior." She motioned with her tail for Owlpaw to follow her. Duskshine made her way back to the camp and walked up to OceanStar. She saw that he was already talking with Opalshine and sat down to wait.
---
Steel groaned and made his way to the fresh-kill pile. His old bones creaked and for a split second he thought he might collapse. Of course, the worry didn't show on his face. He lifted his chin up and chose a vole to himself. Settling down he got comfortable in the sunlight and slowly devoured his meal.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Oawlpaw growled as she suddenly pinned him down. "I wouldn't pause to check if my enemy was okay or not. You're my clanmate," he retorted, but just as he was about so snap out with something else, until Duskshine suggested that it was about time he became a warrior. Scrambling to his paws, he streaked ahead of Duskshade, to excited to hold back and pad slowly along the forest trails back to the camp. He sat down next to Oceanstar and waited for Duskshade to finally catch up with him, his tail tip twitching irritably. Once the older she-cat had padded into the camp, he began hopping circles around her, the sunset light dancing off of his fur. Owlpaw didn't care that he was dirty and covered in sand. All that mattered right now was the possibility of finally being made into a warrior.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum