Warrior Cats Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє - Page 5 Empty Re: ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by Mintbird Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Duskshade nodded suspiciously and rose to her feet. "Ok... where do we find bramble and bracken?" She was still concerned about the harsh weather conditions and wished people would take actions more cautiously.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє - Page 5 Empty Re: ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 pm

OceanStar padded over to the group. "I'll help too. I'll teach Owlpaw how to craft the brush and bracken together to make a rough nest. I'll get some moss too. Come, Owlpaw."
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

https://warriorcatsfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Owlpaw stepped over to stand alongside his new mentor, Oceanstar, as Opalshine left the clearing and entered the forest. As quickly as she could, she began gathering bracken and brambles from any bushes she could find, and started dragging them across the ground and to the camp.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Duskshade's eyes widened in obvious surprise. She hadn't expected Oceanstar to be joining in on this. The look on her face soon passed as she remembered the discussion she had before with Oceanstar and how she felt he patronized her. "Ok." she mewed quietly.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 pm

"Alright, lets go Owlpaw." OceanStar padded out, and seemed to get an inquired look. All the bracken and brush was all yellow and was not it's usual color. "They're not receiving enough water... I knew it was a drought." OceanStar said to his apprentice. "We may have a forest fire soon. Remind me later to take some oceanwater and feed it to these plants, Owlpaw."
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 pm

"Yes, of course, Oceanstar," Owlpaw nodded as he began nipping long stalks of brambles off of bushes. Opalshine was already in the camp, weaving the brush she had collected into the nursery walls.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 pm

He took some moist moss, hold on, it wasn't moist at all. "Owlpaw, the moss isn't moist at all..."
/short post is... short.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Duskshade quickly gathered a large bundle of brambles and rolled them up. She took them in her mouth and hurried back to camp. She didn't want to be around other cats right now. Once she made it back to camp she reinforced the elder's den and hurried out of camp to the beach.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Owlpaw bent over and sniffed the moss Oceanstar had hooked up. "Well, maybe it's because it's not near a water source?" He asked tentatively. Finishing up quickly, Opalshine returned to the forest to collect more brush. Watching Duskshade run by to the beach, her eyes sparked with interest, but she pushed it aside so that she could focus on her job.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 pm

When Duskshade got to the beach she saw that Oceanstar was right. The usual soft sea grass was brown and crisp. And the high tide was rather low, the surrounding sand was dry and hard. Duskshade frowned, her hear skipped a beat. She was actually scared of a drought. Just looking at the dead grass brought chill down her spine.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:38 pm

{blub my whole post was deleted. i feel depressed and non-motivated. go on with the rp guys lol.}
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm

[D: nu we can't skip you!]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm

[ /pokes and modivates you. Cmon broski it's not offten all three of us are on here RPing]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 pm

{meh fine}
OceanStar padded into his den, and rested. He was overheated and dehydrated. It was horrible. He had a massive headache, and he needed water now.
{in my original post, i said they were done and padded into camp}
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Owlpaw took the brush he had collected and wove it all throughout the apprentices' den and stepped back to admire his handy [pawy? xD] work. Opalshine hurried up collecting the bracken and ran back to put some last minute touches to the camp walls.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:45 pm

[Mmk lazy broski XDDD]
Duskshade ran back to the camp her heart pounding. The low water and dead grass had scared her. "The water's drying up!" she wailed. She tried to take a few deep breaths but she had never seen anything like it before.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Owlpaw looked up, startled. The water's... drying up? He thought in confusion. No, it couldn't be possible! Opalshine whirled around, her eyes widening at Duskshade's news. "Are you sure?" She asked briskly.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:49 pm

"I told you Duskshade. Don't be afraid - there's a whole ocean out there. It won't dry up."
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Duskshade frowned. "But what about the fish? They could be driven back further into the water and we won't be able to catch them. And the sea life will wash ashore. It's dangerous!"
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 pm

"But if the water goes farther into the ocean, that means we have to go a bit farther into the ocean. Silly answers for silly questions."
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Duskshade seemed to shrink back into her shell, hurt and insulted. "You're not listening to me!" She insisted, her voice faltering.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Owlpaw looked up at the now dark sky, and decided that it would be better if he just went to sleep. After all, he'd be busy training the next day. Ducking into the apprentices' den, he curled up in his dry mossy nest and fell asleep. Opalshine watched as the two bickered, her eyes narrowed in uncharacteristic seriousness.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

Duskshade felt like curling up in a chasm and staying there. The "Silly answers for silly questions" coment had really insulted her. She didn't think it was silly at all.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 am

"I wasn't trying to insult you..." OceanStar tried to explain to Duskshade as she walked away.
Why did I have to become to clan leader? Why not someone else?
{brb showerrrrrr}
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:05 am

[Mmmk]
Duskshade curled up in her nest in the far corner of the Warrior's den. The moss that lined it was thin and scratch but she made no notice of it. I guess I'll just have to try harder. she thought. She shut her eyes tight and let sleep over take her.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum