Warrior Cats Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє - Page 7 Empty Re: ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 pm

oh cool thanks.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

https://warriorcatsfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє - Page 7 Empty Re: ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by batypaw Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:04 pm

[eggaaah i hate being sick for like, two weeks or something with nothing but TV to watch, books to read and soup to eat DX]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:30 pm

[I hate that too bat 3x]
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 pm

[but i have ideas for other roleplays here! Very Happy posted them at the.. the thing... for other rp... dangit i forgot the name]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:38 pm

[aw nuuu bat wuz sick. cool story, bro. not really...]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:46 am

[Mintbird, i luv you. nothing you say makes any sense! Very Happy -movie reference-]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:50 pm

[Oh wow.
there's love going on xD]
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:29 pm

[lawl that made me crack up. Laughing what's that from, rio, right? XD ]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:44 pm

[/has never seen rio]
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:09 pm

[my little cousin wanted to see it. i end up doing everything with my little cousin.]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:21 pm

[that is EXACTLY where the reference is from XD]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 am

[really? XDDD]
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 pm

[ya really XDD]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:03 pm

[being right is awesome XD. should we take this to the OTD or rp or something?]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 pm

[thought you said you didn't want to RP...]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:54 pm

[if i said that, i said it a while ago.]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 pm

[lol xD I'll start roleplay then, time skip about four days...]

Opalshine was splayed out next to the warriors' den, the heated sun baking her neck ruff and making the ground sizzle softly under her paws. Over the past four days she, and all the other cats of Seaclan, had gotten used to the burning ground and parch-enducing heat. This was strange weather for this season; usually around this time they had seemingly endless rains coming in from the ocean, plastering their pelts to their skin and heavying their pawsteps. Fish normally would be drug up onto the shore for easy pickings, but now, instead of hunting becoming easier, it was ten times harder. Their meals, which usually consisted of trout, minnows and the occasional rabbit or mouse, now was made up of anything they could find, even birds who had died from heat stroke. All the fish was far out, away from the quickly drying up shoreline, where the sand would dry them up to nothing but crinkled, rotten carcasses.

Opalshine herself was just a hovering mirage of her former self; she had been giving up her own share of prey for the Elders, Queens and Apprentices to eat instead. Her once vibrant cream fur was now pale and almost gray, clumped together in some spots and dry as the air around them. Her lackluster blue eyes were worn and tired from endless hunting, trying to find scraps to feed the Clan with. Glancing at the meager fresh kill pile, she heaved herself to her paws and coughed hoarsely. Without enough water to quench her thirst, her throat had become very parched, and she had started coughing the day after the strange drought took over. Never in living memory has this ever happened before, a drought so horrible that even the ocean itself began to recede. Opalshine padded shakily into the warriors' den and over to Duskshade, nudging the cream she-cat with her lightly cracked nose, drawing her tongue over it once more in a feeble attempt to soften it and relieve the stinging. Speaking of stinging, her old scar was acting up again, and was now a raw fleshy red and covered in unseemly bumps and little bubbles that popped occasionally. It was obvious that is had dried and split back open, and was slowly becoming infected due to the lack of herbs there were to treat it.

"Come on Duskshade, we're going out hunting with Oceanstar and Owlpaw, remember?" She croaked, letting out another cough and turning her head away so she didn't send spit flying over her fellow warriors.

~

Owlpaw, meanwhile, was fluffing up the nursery moss to try and make it at least a bit more comfortable for the queens and their kits. Nodding as they thanked him once he was finished, the young grey and brown splotched tom bounded out into the clearing. While everyone else looked tired and hungry, he was still bouncing with energy and was always happy and excited to help the older cats out with various chores of any kind. He had become skinny as well -even if not so much so as most cats- from sharing his meals with the kits, and working tirelessly to take the place of the cats who were too weak to continue with their warrior duties. The medicine cat was over-working her/himself, having to gather herbs every day for fear of losing them. Even the little creeklet in the medicine den was drying up, and pretty soon the herbs would, too. If that happened... Owlpaw shook his head to stop himself from thinking about it.

"That might mean the end of Seaclan..." He murmured to himself, praying to StarClan that this would never happen. Turning his now dull amber eyes to the warriors' den, he heard a fierce cough and knew it was Opalshine; her coughing fits worried him to no end, as he had come to really like the optimistic she-cat. She always helped him when he needed it and knew just how to cheer him, along with every other Clan cat, up.

[I'm going to post again to add another warrior~ ;D]

Last edited by batypaw on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Screenname: batypaw
Cat name: Razorheart
Pelt/Eyes: A massive, well-muscled black tom with a torn ear and many small scars dotting his flanks. His right fore-paw is white, along with a dash on his chest and his right ear, the one with the rip in it. With broad shoulders, thick paws and heavy-set features, he is a force to be reckoned with in battle.
Mate/Crush/Kits: He is a bit of a flirt and especially likes pretty she-cats; he is rather particular to cream colored she-cats.
Other: He is a seasoned warrior, even for his somewhat young age of 28 moons, and has already trained an apprentice and watched him grow up into a fine young warrior.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:19 pm

Duskshade opened an eye. "Oh, right." she muttered, her words rough and slurred. "We might as all move into the elder's den", she added. "We aren't much use now." She got to her feet slowly, her muscles screaming in protest. "Well we best be going, I'd like to see my prey die before we all do." [Ah so short. Lately, I suck at rping XD ]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:47 pm

[it's funny because my giant of a post makes yours seem even shorter. XD]
"Don't say that!" She croaked. "If we did that, who would be left to supply the Clan with food? Now come on, let's go." The she-cat lead Duskshade out into the clearing, bumping into Owlpaw as she went. "Oh! Owlpaw! There you are! We were just preparing to leave on that hunting patrol I promised you."

~

Nodding excitedly, the young 'paw bounded across the clearing to Oceanstar's den, where he poked his head in and mewed softly, "Time to go hunting, Oceanstar. Opalshine and Duskshade are already in the clearing waiting for us."
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:11 pm

[how lovely, thanks bat. XDD]
Duskshade flicked her tail impatiently, her paws stirring recklessly. "If Oceanstar were any slower we'd have to call him Snailstar", she muttered half aloud, half to herself. After waiting a few more moments she ran to Oceanstar's den, poking her head in next to Owlpaw's. "Would you come on already?", she snapped.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:12 pm

[you're welcome XD -waits for Grifin TO GET HIS BUTT MOVING AND POST ALREADY not to be rude of course-]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:58 pm

[YEAH BROSKI!!!!]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 pm

vacation
sorry
i was on vacation
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:20 pm

batypaw wrote:[it's funny because my giant of a post makes yours seem even shorter. XD]
"Don't say that!" She croaked. "If we did that, who would be left to supply the Clan with food? Now come on, let's go." The she-cat lead Duskshade out into the clearing, bumping into Owlpaw as she went. "Oh! Owlpaw! There you are! We were just preparing to leave on that hunting patrol I promised you."

~

Nodding excitedly, the young 'paw bounded across the clearing to Oceanstar's den, where he poked his head in and mewed softly, "Time to go hunting, Oceanstar. Opalshine and Duskshade are already in the clearing waiting for us."
"Alright. Hold on." he said, and as he got up, he cracked some bones. Due to the unbearable heat, his bones has become unusually tired and dry. It was hard to walk and run. StarClan please guide SeaClan on the right path, OceanStar muttered a silent prayer to StarClan.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum