Warrior Cats Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє Empty ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:31 pm

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє Seacla10

You walk gently along a massive sandy beach. A slight summer breeze rolls by and wisps at your fur. It whispers excitedly in your ear, "Summer's coming!" You smile and lap at the sea water as it brushes the sand up and off the beach. You stare at amazement at the lavender-colored sunset. Fluffy, pink clouds accompany it, making it an even better experience. At some point, you hear something rustle behind you. You turn around to a burly big tom baring his teeth. "This is SeaClan territory! What is your excuse?!" The muscular burly tom squints his eyes, making him look even fiercer. "Unless of course, you meant to join SeaClan. Am I right?" You nod, knowing that this option will keep you safe.
Who knows? Maybe one day you'll have your best dreams actually come true.

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♪

Rules -
1.) No spamming, advertising, kit-stealing, god-modding, spot-lighting, trolling, flaming, bashing, or just plain being rude. No one likes this.
2.) Respect everyone that is a Member of SeaClan.
3.) Medicine Cats can have mates AND kits, but there is a catch. First, you must have a well-trained apprentice. They will become the Medicine cat. Second, you will return to warrior duties training for a moon. After this, you will become Medicine cat again.
4.) Please be active. Try to post every week, and don't try to just post ONCE a week. Be active in the role play. If I see a pattern of you not being active, you will be removed. Although, you can rejoin. (Also, just tell me if you are going on vacation)
5.) If you want to be a Meddy Cat, you have to be on more than just once a week. I require every couple of days ( or every other day). If you cannot do this, do not take the role. Same for Meddy Cat apprentices.
6.) I pick the warrior names for apprentices. You can give me suggestions, but what I say goes. Don't throw a tantrum. Sorry.
7.) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to use proper grammar. I cannnott unnderrstand joo whenn joo doo dis.
8.) No text talk. LOL, OMG, and ROFL, is fine, but nothing, i repeat, NOTHING that contains swear words.
9.) When you talk out of roleplay, (use parentheses) [or brackets] {or these thingies} or maybe even OOC.
10.) Don't just have your cat sit down in the camp. Add spice to your message! Maybe say "My character gallivanted down the sun-dappled forest road. It was covered in diverse leaves of all shapes, sizes and colors. Suddenly, a humongous creature jumped out of the camouflage bushes, and attacked my character right on the spot!" or something like that.
11.) Please be realistic when describing you cat. No cats with afros, rainbow cats, etc. etc.
12.) Put 'Cookies = nommy in my tummy' in your joining form!

It may be a long and intimidating list, but it keeps our clan up and going =D

թг๏թђєςเєร

թl๏tร

Last edited by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

https://warriorcatsfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє Empty Re: ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 pm

lєค๔єг
OceanStar- (GriffinTamer)
A dark gray tom with darker gray horizontal stripes. Dark green eyes. He is quite handsome and very muscular. When the going gets tough, he makes sure the tough gets going. OceanStar can fall in love, but his passion for the clan will always remain.

Lives Lost -
None!

๔єթยtץ

ฬคггเ๏гร

OpalShine - (BatyPaw)
She has cream colored and and bright, happy blue eyes. Thin pale brown stripes across her cheeks and one brown line down her back all the way to her black tail-tip just make her all the more lovely to look at. She has a scar running from her shoulder down her left foreleg.

DuskShade - (MintBird)
A she-cat with long, cream colored fur with pale green eyes.

คթթгєภtเςєร

OwlPaw - (BatyPaw)
He is a large apprentice with a grey pelt and light brown splotches. Around his deep amber eyes are two dark brown rings each, and his right ear is pitch black. His old mentor was lost to the ocean, pulled out to sea by a powerful tide, and so he awaits a new one.

кเtร

ợยєєภร

єl๔єгร

l๏ภєгร, г๏ɠยєร, คภ๔ кเttץթєtร

รtคгςlคภ ๓є๓๒єгร

๔คгкŦ๏гєรt ๓є๓๒єгร

Last edited by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 pm

๓єภt๏г - א - คթթгєภtเςє

♥ςгยรђєร♥

♥๓คtєร♥
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:28 pm

t๏ ן๏เภ:

รςгєєภภค๓є:
ςคt ภค๓є:
ɠєภ๔єг:
гคภк:
թєlt/єץєร:
๓คtє/ςгยรђ/кเtร:
๏tђєг:
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Screenname: batypaw
Cat name: Opalshine
Pelt/Eyes: She has cream colored and and bright, happy blue eyes. Thin pale brown stripes across her cheeks and one brown line down her back all the way to her black tail-tip just make her all the more lovely to look at.
Mate/Crush/Kits: So far she is just waiting for the right Tom.
Other: She has a scar running from her shoulder down her left foreleg.

Screenname: batypaw
Cat Name: Owlpaw
Pelt/Eyes: He is a large apprentice with a grey pelt and light brown splotches. Around his deep amber eyes are two dark brown rings each, and his right ear is pitch black.
Mate/Crush/Kits: He doesn't really think about these things.
Other: His old mentor was lost to the ocean, pulled out to sea by a powerful tide, and so he awaits a new one.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Thanks for joining =D
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:43 pm

I'll join XP
Screen name: Mintbird
Cat name: Duskshine
Pelt/eyes: long cream coloured fur with pale green eyes
Mate/crush/kits: N/A
Other: N/A

I'll probably make another charrie later... too lazy right now.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Thanks XP
I'll add you right now.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Can we begin RP?
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 pm

batypaw wrote:Can we begin RP?
Yea, can we? *puppy-dog eyes*
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Ack I didn't realize there was already someone with the suffix shine. Can I change Duskshine's name to Duskshade? x__x
Griffin's Edit: Changed.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Of course you can RP guys! Even without me here.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Oh ok.
That was clear as mud XP
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 pm

xD
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 pm

So ya mean I could RP now... like a boss? XP
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:48 pm

...like an employee.
apparently i am the boss of this rp.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Imma pretend I didn't see that. Razz
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:54 pm

sure.
OceanStar hid in between the bushes as the wind was down. His dark green eyes prodded through the bushes and saw his target: a rabbit. He moved one claw off of the ground softly, and striked the rabbit. After a few more tries, he had two mice and three rabbits in his jaws.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Owlpaw blinked his eyes open. Bright sunlight filtered through into the den, and he could tell that the day was well on its way to sunhigh. Sighing heavily he heaved himself to his paws, streching the stiffness out of his legs and yawning widely. His grey and brown splotched pelt was ruffled from his sleep, and he quickly groomed it flat once more before pushing his way out of the den into the camp. He squinted his eyes until they adjusted to the light, and he glanced around, wondering where all the other cats were. It was almost sunhigh after all, the time when they all got together and shared tongues. Owlpaw's ears and tail went limp for a second as he remembered his old mentor, Tidepelt. It was slightly ironic how he had died only two sunrises ago. Being sucked out into the ocean, never to be seen again. He had either been eaten by water predators or drowned from the high waves. Shaking his head, he looked up and noticed that Opalshine was just returning from a hunt, carrying a large trout in her jaws. The warrior nodded to Owlpaw before trotting across and setting the fish onto the fresh kill pile. Her blue eyes were shining with her usual cheerfulness, and there were a few flecks of sand dotted along her flank. Owlpaw thought of her as very beautiful, but he didn't exactly think of her as more than just another she-cat. Opalshine sat down next to the pile and turned her face to the sun, closing her eyes and letting the light seep into her fur.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:01 pm

ohmaigawd i shall start reading now.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 pm

OceanStar returned to camp, carrying the rabbits in his mouth and draging the mice with his paws. The sun streaked his back, and he dove under the trees and back out. This time, he went to the ocean. He was very unlike other cats - OceanStar loved water. He swam, swam, and swam all day. But this time, he was just here to enjoy the water lapping up at the beach. he also loved the movement of the waves and knew that the moon controlled them.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:10 pm

(Gosh you RP very "literate" XP)
DuskShade sat at the waters edge, leaning over, awaiting her prey. A flash of silver streaked by and her paw shot out grasping at air. Losing her balance she tumbled in after the fish. Her nose and ears filled with salt water and she swam to the surface. She groaned, pulling herself to the shore. Her light fur, darkened by the water stuck to her sides uncomforatbly. Sometimes she wondered how she ever managed to become a warrior. After coughing up water she returned to the waters edge, determined to catch a fish.

Last edited by Mintbird on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Owlpaw turned away from watching Opalshine, she was already starting to get boring. Instead he decided to go see if her could find any other cats that were still out, busy hunting or patroling. Racing across the clearing and through the entrance tunnel, he dodged in and out of trees until they thined out into beach trees, and just ahead he could see the familiar white sandy beech and the sparkling dark blue ocean. Slowing to a trott, he spotted Oceanstar, the leader of Seaclan, just hanging around and enjoying the sound of waves on the shore, as usual. Turning to his left, closer to him than Oceanstar, was another warrior, Duskshade. Padding closer he watched over her back as she tried, and failed, to catch a fish. "Can I try?" He asked quietly, knowing that if he was too loud he would scare off the fish prey.

[**Note, it's Duskshade right? Not DAWNshade?]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:28 pm

(Oops typo fixed sorry!)
Duskshade's head whipped around to meet the cats gaze with a 'Don't you know not to sneak up on someone?!?' expression. Realizing that it was just Owlpaw she relaxed and hoped she hadn't intimadated him too much. Duskshade was fully aware that she looked like a mess and a failure so she instinctively started to feel self-concious and guarded. "Uh yeah sure, I mean go ahead." She stuttered perhaps a bit too loudly. She blushed feeling ashamed that she ruined her reputation in front of an apprentice.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 pm

[lol it's okay]
Oalpaw jumped back in surprise as Duskshade suddenly whipped around and glared at him. He could understand why she would be a bit annoyed, but still, it was wrather shocking to see the normally calm she-cat react like that. Then again, he hadn't really been out hunting or on patrol with her before, so he barely knew her. Twitching his black ear he tilted his head and gazed intently at her as she told him to 'go ahead', if rather loudly. "Well, if you say so," he whispered back, stealthily creeping around her to sit next to the water. Glancing up at the location of the sun, he shifted his position so that his shadow didn't fall over the water, and raised a grey paw into the air, his eyes glinting as he watched for any sign of movement in the salty depths beneath. Suddenly, there was a quick flash of silver, and his paw shot out like lightning, scooping the somewhat on the small size fish into the air and onto the shore. Glancing back at Duskshine, he nodded, signaling for her to take care of it from there as he continued to wait for anymore fish to appear.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum