Warrior Cats Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє - Page 3 Empty Re: ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Duskshade watched in dismay as Owlpaw pranced around her. She sighed and then hissed into his ear "Stop it! You're acting like a kit! Do you want to become a warrior or not?" She shook her head. She wasn't even sure if asking Oceanstar to make the apprentice a warrior as young as he is was even a good idea. He had all the skills but what would other people think if a young cat was given adult duties? "And go clean yourself off." Suddenly realizing that she too was looking a little worse for wear she added "Nevermind." Duskshade's tail tip flicked annoyed, she was getting impatient.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє - Page 3 Empty Re: ♪♫ รєคςlคภ ♪♫ l๏รt เภ tђє ๒гєєzє

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:05 pm

As Opalshine seemed to admire him, OceanStar looked up into the sky, searching for his past mate, PetalDew. She had ran away from him, scared when he became clan leader. She didn't like that he had power - maybe she was jealous, for all he knew. He didn't like to think about her much, disregard talk. Opalshine walked away for now, and Owlpaw and DuskShade padded up to him. "Yes, what would you like, Duskshade and Owlpaw?" he questioned.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

https://warriorcatsfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Owlpaw slowed to a halt, appearing to wilt before Duskshade's eyes. "S-sorry, Duskshade. I'm just excited is all," he mumbled guiltily, looking down at his paws and scuffing them across the dirt. Now aware of the state of his looks, he blushed and quickly ran out of the camp to take a dip in a shallow pool. Rolling about in the water, the sand floated off of him and sank to the bottom. Crawling out of the water he shook himself, water droplets spraying everywhere. On his way back to the camp, he took the time to think over what might or might not happen soon. He knew that if he became a warrior now, he'd strive to be the best one the Clan has ever known, just like Tidepelt. Returning to the camp, he padded to Duskshine's side and sat down to patiently await Oceanstar's answer. When the leader replied, he pricked his ears up and glanced sideways at Duskshine, fidgetting excitedly.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm

As Duskshade asked Oceanstar her question, he seemed to raise his eyebrows. Owlpaw was strong and all - but he barely had any training at all. Now that he though of it, where was Owlpaw? Owlpaw walked through the bushes all wet and padded over to OceanStar once again. OceanStar took in a deep breath, and explained to Owlpaw.
"Owlpaw, I don't think you're ready to become a warrior yet. The time isn't right - your mentor had just died," Oceanstar cringed on the sentence. "and you've barely had any training since then. If you would like, I could give up some of the time in my day to mentor you."
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Owlpaw dipped his head at Oceanstar. If the leader said it was so, it was so. Turning away with a slight cringe, he stopped when Oceanstar offered to mentor him for the rest of his training. Whirling around, his eyes brightened and his tail lifted up high. "Oh, really?!" He tackled Oceanstar, acting like a kit once more, burrying his face into the leader's belly. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I promise that I'll be the best apprentice you've ever trained, and become the best warrior EVER!"
~
With a purr of amusement and a twitch of the whiskers, Opalshine watched from the shade of an oak tree, her tail curled about her paws and her fur fluffed up against the wind. It warmed her heart to see such enthusiasm in kits and apprentices.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm

OceanStar smiled and licked the apprentice's ear. He enjoyed this - it was like having a kit again. When PetalDew left, she took the family.
OceanStar noticed that he was scowling, and brought his attention to OwlPaw. He must try his best to make this apprentice a sure success.
When he had spoke to the elders about becoming a clan leader, he had loved a deceased elder's quote:
"The path to success always has pain, suffering, and obstacle's. You must try your best, OceanStar."
OceanStar was now passing the quote down to OwlPaw.
"OwlPaw, I want you to know something. The path to success has pain, suffering, struggle, and obstacles. You must try your best for me, promise?"
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Duskshade watched Owlpaw tackle the clan leader and her whiskers twitched with amusement. Maybe it was best he wasn't a warrior yet. He still need time as an apprentice. But something inside of her made her heart fall to her stomach when Owlpaw became Oceanstar's apprentice. She had liked the training session with the apprentice. Duskshade shrugged it off. She had only became a warrior four months ago. She probably wasn't ready for an apprentice anyways. It was getting dark but Duskshade stalked out of the camp unseen and sat at the waters edge. The salty water lapped hungrily at her paws and she sighed. She hadn't been this content in a long time.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:18 pm

OceanStar saw Duskshade leave camp, but decided to leave the topic untouched. She's been very moody lately...hmm.. He thought to himself.

/shortpostfails XP
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 pm

[Indeed it does XD]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 pm

/waits for bat
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Duskshade found herself slipping into unconciousness on the sandy shore. Her eyes fluttered shut and part of her wanted to get up and walk back to camp. But she didn't think she could stand it there. The atmosphere there made her at unease.
[This is short and failish :/ ]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:27 pm

{...it's also pretty random? lol}
/still waiting for bat to reply so I can rp
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:28 pm

[Of course it's random. It's my RP charrie after all. lawl. That's what happens when you have nothing to RP XP ]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:44 pm

[SORRY]
Owlpaw looked back at Duskshade, and his happy face faltered slightly. He could tell she felt disappointed, but he was too excited to be Oceanstar's very own apprentice to feel bad for her.

[short post, more fail]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:47 pm

[Lol it's fine]
OceanStar saw the sky, and a sunset had formed. "I had quite a day today. I'm going to go to my den and go to sleep" he said with a yawn.
OceanStar padded to his den and thought, "I hope Duskshade is okay..."
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Owlpaw slipped into the apprentice's den and pawed at his nest, bunching it up to make it more cushiony. Opalshine stood up, stretched out each leg and paw, then padded into the warriors' den, curled up into her nest, and promptly fell asleep. Owlpaw circled his mossy nest and then laid down, resting his tail over his muzzle and closing his eyes to drift off into sleep.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:12 pm

[Sorry I was afk, I had to give my grandmothers cat, Kitty, a sponge bath D: ]
Duskshade woke up on the beach, her fur soaked. Bright daylight warmed her back. She must have slept through the high tide. She didn't think she could go back to the SeaClan camp. Everytime she was around another cat she made a fool of herself. She shook it off and made her way through the entrance and into the camp. She wasn't really sure what to do next, everything seemed so awkward.
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:33 am

OceanStar yawned as sunlight dappled his den. He stretched his paws, and padded lightly to the center of the camp.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:50 am

Duskshade looked at her paws quietly. She wasn't really sure what to do. Things seemed really awkward.
[Short-fail post]
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Owlpaw was already awake, skittering about and moving dirty and clean moss back and forth between the dens. His eyes were sparkling with excitment that had been nothing but an empty hollowness the past two days. Now, since he finally had a mentor once more and it was none other than OCEANSTAR, the Clan LEADER, he was going about the normally boring apprentice tasks vigorously and determinedly. Owlpaw no longer saw these as something to just do, he saw them as a duty, something that kept the Clan comfortable and happy and well-rested. The real reason he was going about his business with great speed though, was that he was rushing to finish in time for training with Oceanstar. Ears flicking back, he turned and spotted Duskshine padding back into camp somewhat awkwardly. Bounding over, he looked up at her and asked, his muzzle and chest fur covered in moss bits, "Where were you, Duskshine? I didn't see you come into camp last night."
~
Opalshine slipped out of the warriors' den and sat down to groom her fur flat. Without a deputy, no one ever really got up as early anymore, and patrols would get a bit chaotic every now and then. Blinking her eyes slowly, she looked on as Owlpaw approached Duskshine before turning her attention to Oceanstar's den. No sooner after she looked, Oceanstar himself stretched and padded out into the middle of the clearing. "Ocanstar, I wanted to take a patrol out to mark the forest border. No one's been out that way in a while," she called out to the grey tom.

[sorry that all my posts get so repetetive, guys..]
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 pm

[Lawl it's cool]
Duskshade turned her head surprised. When she saw Owlpaw covered in pieces of moss, her eyes widened and she let out a quiet laugh. "I- um- I was out on the beach- um- yeah." she stuttered. "How are things going now that you're... back in training?"
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:50 pm

"Well, this is my first day back on a training schedule, so we haven't done anything yet," he mewed in reply, glancing back at Oceanstar. "But, I was thinking, could you come training with us? Oceanstar is really busy, having to do the duties of both leader and deputy, so, uhm..." There was an awkward pause as Owlpaw looked down and noticed all the bits of moss in his fur.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:06 pm

"Oh Sure," Oceanstar replied. "If you can, take Duskshine and Owlpaw. They'll be good for a patrol. I don't think OwlPaw has been on one before - he might be excited about that."
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by batypaw Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Nodding to Oceanstar, Opalshine turned and trotted over to Duskshine and Owlpaw. "You two ready? We're going on a border patrol to check out the forest border." Owlpaw looked up at Opalshine and lashed his tail excitedly. "Ooh, ooh, lemme get cleaned up and we can go!" The young apprentice licked the moss bits out of his fur, spitting them out to the side. Once he was finally cleaned, he leapt to his paws and over to the camp entrance. "Let's go!" He called back to the two warriors.
batypaw
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:02 pm

OceanStar smiled at the young apprentice's excitement and trotted out of camp, leaving the patrol to follow behind. Even though he wasn't part of the patrol, he was just heading out to the beach. OceanStar looked up into the sky and analyzed it: it was sun high, but the tempature wasn't rising at all. In fact, few clouds were in the sky. Heat means no clouds, and if he didn't feel any heat, where were the clouds?
This was most definitely odd.
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum