Warrior Cats Fan Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Warrior Cats Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions?

2 posters

Go down

Who should take the blame?

Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions? I_vote_lcap0%Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions? I_vote_lcap0%Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions? I_vote_lcap100%Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions? Empty Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions?

Post by Luna Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm

We all know that Brokenstar was raised by Lizardstripe, a cruel adoptive mother for him. Do you think she is to blame? Or do you think that it's completely his fault? Or is it on both of them?
Luna
Luna
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions? Empty Re: Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions?

Post by Mintbird Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm

I dont really have much of an opinion but isnt it yellowfang and raggedstars fault for going against the warrior code?
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions? Empty Re: Brokenstar: Does he have an excuse to his actions?

Post by Luna Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Yes, it is, but Yellowfang couldn't really control his upbringing, so I think Lizardstripe would have affected his life more.
Luna
Luna
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mintbird Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:52 pm

but its her fault he was born in the first place...
Mintbird
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum