Warrior Cats Fan Forum

Is this place dead... ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:39 pm

batypaw wrote:
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ wrote:
actually
i have to approve them
and i usually dont check that e-mail that much anymore

They never mentioned anything about not being approved or able to do anything, though.
Oh
and yeah i never got any e-mails


Nyan Cat

TrollFace
avatar
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2011-07-09

http://warriorcatsfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by acebopata on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:49 pm

It's not dead yet.


I am a creator by heart. My life is to help and create. My imagination is my own worst enemy, as is my firmness.
avatar
acebopata
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by Mintbird on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:24 pm

yet.
avatar
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 439
Join date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by acebopata on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Well, it's going to have a hunk of a lot more activity soon.


I am a creator by heart. My life is to help and create. My imagination is my own worst enemy, as is my firmness.
avatar
acebopata
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by Mintbird on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm

acebopata wrote:Well, it's going to have a hunk of a lot more activity soon.
what makes you so sure?
avatar
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 439
Join date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by acebopata on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:22 am

Mintbird wrote:
acebopata wrote:Well, it's going to have a hunk of a lot more activity soon.
what makes you so sure?

Well, I left the offical forums, and the mods on the offical site are not allowing people to remember the victoms of 9/11, so they'll be looking for new forums to go to.


I am a creator by heart. My life is to help and create. My imagination is my own worst enemy, as is my firmness.
avatar
acebopata
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by Mintbird on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:04 pm

acebopata wrote:
Mintbird wrote:
acebopata wrote:Well, it's going to have a hunk of a lot more activity soon.
what makes you so sure?

Well, I left the offical forums, and the mods on the offical site are not allowing people to remember the victoms of 9/11, so they'll be looking for new forums to go to.
you left the OF? aww. and what the mods say make sense because people are really sensitive to it but i dont think people will look for new forums just for 1 day.
avatar
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 439
Join date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by ☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★ on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 pm

We do need more activity...


Nyan Cat

TrollFace
avatar
☆★ɢrιғғιɴтαмer☆★
Admin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2011-07-09

http://warriorcatsfanforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by batypaw on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:12 pm

fft. I get on like every other day or every day. Ohyes, and I made a new warrior cats site, it opens this saturday [September 17]. Do you think we can be affies[affiliates]?? It might give both our sites more members, idk


I love the whole world, just not all of the humans in it.
avatar
batypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by Mintbird on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:11 pm

batypaw wrote:fft. I get on like every other day or every day. Ohyes, and I made a new warrior cats site, it opens this saturday [September 17]. Do you think we can be affies[affiliates]?? It might give both our sites more members, idk
oooh i wannna joiiiin...
avatar
Mintbird
Warrior
Warrior

Posts : 439
Join date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this place dead... ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum